Know your PF Balance - Check PF Balance

Have you changed job in last 3 years and ever wondered how much is your PF balance accumulated in your account?
In IT Industry on an average people change jobs every two years and that makes it important to know the PF accumulated in one's PF account across different companies they have worked for. Below are all details to find your PF balance in your previous or current organization:
1. Step wise Guide

2. Understand your PF Number: Establishment Code & Account Number

3. What is EE & ER?

Use below screen to check your PF balance

-->

13 comments:

  1. PLEASE CHECK THE PF NO- AND BALANCE email-lpsvikash792@gmail.com and mo-8130724543 -sms

    ReplyDelete
  2. KN/MYS/49344/1475 please check pf balance status

    ReplyDelete
  3. Format of my acc num is: AB/ABC/12345/123 - Format not matching in portal so cannot check balance. Please help on what to do

    ReplyDelete
  4. MH/PUN/123114/1830
    plz tell me establish code n my account no frm above
    plz send it to afzal.khan@saint-gobain.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WB/LAL/34609/143613 Plz check my pf status nd mail it to ashwini.yesh26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. format of my account no. is DL/19600/13000. HOW SHOULD I CHECK MY BALANCE ?
    PLEASE REVERT BACK @ hansika.talwar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. dear sir , i Dont know my EPF account number , how many cheeked my pf account ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. dear sir , i Dont know my EPF account number , how many cheeked my pf account ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear sir,
    i Dont know my EPF account number , how to cheeke my pf account ?
    name-prabhat kumar.
    male-prabhat.kumar2201994@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. my pf id format is MH/XXXXX/XXXXX how could I find it on above mentioned portal pls guide me on preetampatnayak@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. TN/50353/29594 PLS PROVIDE ME PF REGISTER OFFICE NAME

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi sir , pls tell me my pf balance my nO :AP/HYD/81317/254
    PLEASE REVERT BACK @ prasad.geriga1984@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I work these organization it is close by any other reason and this company is Sutter down.there were no any employer for verification any kyc.this condition how to settelment my claim

    ReplyDelete