Step wise Guide to check PF balance

Step-1
Pre-requisites:
1. Get your PF Number
2. From the PF number extract your Establishment Code and account number. Do you need help in identifying establishment code and account number? IF Yes, Click here
3. Know your PF office location
4. Have a mobile number ready where SMS would be sent


Step-2
Go to PF Balance page Input details gathered above in the form when prompted, use below image for reference
=> Click here to check your PF Balance
Refer below image for reference:

10 comments:

  1. please, give me epf calculation ee is 2772 and er amt is 848
    my gmail id is hardik.munjapra@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    My PF number is MH\16\BOM\04347.

    I want to know the Establishment code and PF Account Number.

    Please help.

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  3. pf me panssoin fand me se withrol karne par kitne parsent paise katate hai plz sir bataye

    ReplyDelete
  4. pf me panssoin fand me se withrol karne par kitne parsent paise katate hai plz sir bataye

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sir my uan no is 100156115644 my epfo acount number forgat and my establishment id ukddn0036962000 mobile no changed and not active my account plz hep this my istbliMEg

    ReplyDelete
  7. How should we get latest balance . kindly suggest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello sir i want to EPF balance check online. My uan number is 102541875474

    ReplyDelete